Approved by the Office of the President
Malacañang, Manila on June 25, 1990

 

Adopted in Resolution No. 7 series of 1991 during the Joint Regular Session of the Sangguniang Bayan and the Association of Barangay Councils of Bani, Pangasinan held on the 7th day of March, 1991.

 

SEAL SYMBOLISM
Urduja Shield Patterned after the Coat of Arms of the Province.
Town Hall Symbolizes the seat of the municipal government rebuilt in 1985.
Steps Leading to the Cross Bani is noted for its version of Calvary Hill with its 1,000 step "VIA CRUCIS" leading to a gigantic cross. The Redeemer's Cross is perched on the plateau overlooking the China Sea and is where the annual Archdiocesan Penitential Pilgrimage is celebrated every Holy Tuesday.
Tree Represents the Bani Tree, a local medicinal tree after which the town was named. Its roots stand for the municipality's resources, while the branches stand for production. The nineteen (19) leaves stand for the nineteen barangays subsequently formed to compose the twenty seven (27) barangays at present.
Fields Symbolizes the agricultural inductries of Bani.
Eight (8) crescents/waves These represents the eight (8) original barangays of the town namely Macabit Norte, Macabit Sur, Quinaoayanan, Banog, Ranom Iloco, Tugui, San Vicente and San Miguel.
1769 The year Bani was founded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Municipality of Bani, Pangasinan, PHILIPPINES 2407
©Copyright 2006-2007. All Rights Reserved.
Best viewed using Flashpeak Slimbrowser. For your comments, inquiries or suggestions
about this site, send e-mail to:gilbert@bani.gov.ph

| credit | site map | disclaimer |